- It is the responsibility of the person currently registered for Dirty Kanza to find someone wanting to acquire their event entry.
- The rider currently registered for Dirty Kanza must go to BikeReg.com, then navigate to “My BikeReg”. Once there, find your Dirty Kanza registration listing and open the link.
- Follow the prompts to enter the email address for the new rider who will assume your event entry.
- The new rider will then receive an email from BikeReg.com, which will include instructions for how to complete the transfer. The new rider will be responsible for a $20 transfer fee, which must be paid at the time in order to complete the transfer.
- Event entry transfers must remain in the original event distance. In other words, a 100-mile entry cannot be transferred to a 200-mile category. Entries may be transferred to a different category within the same event distance.
- The best place to find a person to take your entry or to find someone giving up an entry is at the Riding Gravel forum here.
Dirty Kanza will not manage a “wait list”, nor will we act as “match maker” to help anyone
Questions about this procedure can be submitted to: email@example.com