2017 Dirty Kanza Event Entry Transfer Procedure
The following describes the process required to transfer a 2017 Dirty Kanza entry:
- It is the responsibility of the person currently registered for Dirty Kanza to find someone wanting to acquire their event entry.
- The rider currently registered for Dirty Kanza must go to BikeReg.com, then navigate to “My BikeReg”. Once there, find your Dirty Kanza registration listing and open the link.
- Follow the prompts to enter the email address for the new rider who will assume your event entry.
- The new rider will then receive an email from BikeReg.com, which will include instructions for how to complete the transfer. The new rider will be responsible for a $20 transfer fee, which must be paid at the time in order to complete the transfer.
- Event entry transfers must remain in the original event distance. In other words, a 100-mile entry cannot be transferred to a 200-mile category. Entries may be transferred to a different category within the same event distance.
- The best place to find a person to take your entry or to find someone giving up an entry is at the Riding Gravel forum here.
Any payment for the event entry is between the original owner of the entry, and the person
assuming the entry. Dirty Kanza will not issue any refunds. It is expected that any payment
made will not exceed the original cost of the entry.
Dirty Kanza will not manage a “wait list”, nor will we act as “match maker” to help anyone
find an entry. Do not simply “give” your DK entry to someone, then have them show up for Rider Sign-In. All riders will be required to show a government-issued photo I.D. in order to obtain their event packet. If they aren’t on our roster, they won’t be allowed to ride. No exceptions.
Note: The deadline for all entry transfers and all registration changes is Saturday, May 6th
Questions about this procedure can be submitted to: email@example.com