Why you should participate…
- Meet your target market
- Fully engaged audience
- Be part of an industry-leading event
- Access to all Dirty Kanza participants and support crews
- Dirty Kanza rider sign-in will take place during the “All Things Gravel” Bicycle Expo. This guarantees your expo display will reach your target audience.
- This will be an open-air / street market type event. (Held rain or shine.)
- Expo display opportunities are available to all organizational members of the cycling and outdoor sports industries who wish to serve the gravel cycling community. Spaces are limited.
- Deadline to register: May 4, 2018
- Expo Dates & Times: Friday, June 1 from 10:00am to 7:00pm (Set-up opens at 7:00am) and Saturday, June 2 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: Downtown Emporia, KS (For GPS tracking, ref. 11 W 8th Ave.)
You Need To Know…
Exhibitors must check in at the Dirty Kanza Promotions office, 11 W. 8th Ave, Emporia, KS between the hours of 7:00 am and 9:00 am, Friday, June 1, 2018. Once you have checked in, proceed to your expo booth which will be marked with chalk. If you are unsure about your exact location, please ask one of our designated expo workers.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING
Please be advised there is no area nor staff to receive and/or store shipments of any kind. Exhibitors are responsible for transporting all supplies to the event, setup, tear down, and removal.
Basic expo equipment rentals are available for exhibitors. Awnings are 10’ x 10’ outdoor type only, with 3 sides and a top. Folding tables and chairs are also available. You may order rentals as part of the exhibitor registration process.
Exhibit spaces do not come with electricity. You may purchase power (15 amp) as part of the exhibitor registration process. Exhibitors are responsible for bringing their own extension cords. We recommend bringing NO LESS than 100 feet of extension cord. All exhibitors who purchase power will receive a colored band from event staff for their extension cord. Exhibitors who have purchased power must use the colored band on their extension cord. Any cords found plugged into power without bands will be removed. You may purchase electricity as part of the registration process.
Wi-Fi service for Exhibitors will be available on a limited basis. If your display set-up requires internet service, please let us know when you submit your registration.
Exhibitor must provide proof of general liability coverage with the following minimum limits of liability:
- Including but not limited to premises and operations, including coverage for Bodily Injury and Property Damage, Personal Injury, Contractual Liability, Broad Form Property Damage, Independent Contractors, Products and Completed Operations, with a combined single limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate.
- Coverage must name both Dirty Kanza Promotions, LLC and the City of Emporia, Kansas as additional insured. Other additional insureds may be required.
- Certificates of liability insurance must be provided to Dirty Kanza Promotions before the Exhibitor will be allowed to setup for the Event.
Exhibitors may begin tearing down at anytime after 7:00 pm Friday and 4:00 pm Saturday. Please use extreme caution when moving vehicles in and out.
Security guards will be on site Friday night through Saturday morning to monitor the expo area. However, this is not a fenced in “secure” area. Dirty Kanza Promotions will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.