Ready to be a part of Gravel’s Premier Expo?
Contact us at email@example.com or complete the form below to sign up!
Why you should participate…
- Dirty Kanza Rider Sign-In will take place during the “All Things Gravel” Expo.
- Expo is an open-air / street market type event. Expo will be held rain or shine.
- Exhibitor opportunities are available to all organizational members of the cycling and outdoor sports industries who wish to serve the gravel cycling community. Spaces are limited.
- Location: Downtown Emporia, KS (For GPS tracking, ref: 716 Commercial Street)
- Deadline to Register: April 17, 2020
- Expo Dates & Times:
- Exhibitor Load-in
- Wednesday, May 27 — 12 PM-6 PM
- Thursday, May 28 — 6 AM-2 PM
- Note that load-in will be scheduled based on preferred times and vehicle needs.
- Expo Open
- Thursday, May 28 — 3 PM-8 PM
- Friday, May 29 — 10 AM-5 PM
- Exhibitor Load-out
- Friday, May 29 — 5 PM-10 PM
You Need To Know…
Basic expo equipment rentals are available to exhibitors. Orders will be placed prior to the event.
- 10×10 pop-up tents with weights
- Tent weights
- 6′ tables
- Folding chairs
Exhibit spaces do not come with electricity. You may purchase power (15 amp) prior to the event. Exhibitors are responsible for bringing their own extension cords. We recommend bringing NO LESS than 100 feet for extension cord.
Exhibit spaces do not come with Wifi. You may purchase internet services prior to the event. Please note that Wifi access will be limited to certain areas of the expo.
Security will be provided at all times (Wednesday evening-Friday evening), but exhibitors are responsible for their own materials, as Life Time, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property. Note that the venue is NOT a fenced-in, “secure” area. Please ensure your booth is staffed at all times during open expo hours and valuables are not left overnight.
Please complete the form below to get started!
“Chamois Butt’r has participated in the Dirty Kanza All Things Gravel Bicycle Expo every year it has been held. The Expo provides an opportunity to engage with expert, experienced and beginner cyclists. It creates an inviting environment to interact with the every Dirty Kanza participant. The venue and schedule have allowed for many meaningful interactions that have turned into very rewarding days for our brand.”
“The expo helped us work directly with our customers to provide product knowledge and sports nutrition education, as well as sample flavors and gather insightful feedback. Don’t skip the DK expo, your customers will look for you there!”