Why you should participate…
- Dirty Kanza rider sign-in will take place during the “All Things Gravel” Bicycle Expo. This guarantees your expo display will reach your target audience.
- This will be an open-air / street market type event. (Held rain or shine.)
- Expo display opportunities are available to all organizational members of the cycling and outdoor sports industries who wish to serve the gravel cycling community. Spaces are limited.
- Deadline to register: May 1, 2019
- Expo Dates & Times: Thursday, May 30th from 3:00 – 7:00 pm (set-up is open from 7:00 am – 2:00 pm). Friday, May 31st from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (Set-up opens at 7:00 am)
- Location: Downtown Emporia, KS (For GPS tracking, ref. 716 Commercial Street)
You Need To Know…
Exhibitors must check in at the expo site in the 700 Block of Mechanic Street (Emporia, KS) between the hours of 7:00 am – 2:00 pm on Thursday, May 30th and 7:00 am and 9:00 am, Friday, June 1, 2018. Once you have checked in, proceed to your expo booth which will be marked with chalk. If you are unsure about your exact location, please ask one of our designated expo workers.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING
We can receive and store display supplies in advance. This service is an additional cost. Space is limited and is on a first-come basis until it is gone. Exhibitors are responsible for providing return labels and all expenses associated with shipping.
Basic expo equipment rentals are available for exhibitors. Awnings are 10’ x 10’ outdoor type only. Folding tables and chairs are also available. You may order rentals as part of the exhibitor registration process.
Exhibit spaces do not come with electricity. You may purchase power (15 amp) as part of the exhibitor registration process. Exhibitors are responsible for bringing their own extension cords. We recommend bringing NO LESS than 100 feet of extension cord. All exhibitors who purchase power will receive a colored band from event staff for their extension cord. Exhibitors who have purchased power must use the colored band on their extension cord. Any cords found plugged into power without bands will be removed. You may purchase electricity as part of the registration process.
Wi-Fi service for Exhibitors will be available on a limited basis. If your display set-up requires internet service, please let us know when you submit your registration.
Exhibitor must provide proof of general liability coverage with the following minimum limits of liability:
- Including but not limited to premises and operations, including coverage for Bodily Injury and Property Damage, Personal Injury, Contractual Liability, Broad Form Property Damage, Independent Contractors, Products and Completed Operations, with a combined single limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate.
- Coverage must name both Dirty Kanza Promotions, LLC and the City of Emporia, Kansas as additional insured. Other additional insureds may be required.
- Certificates of liability insurance must be provided to Dirty Kanza Promotions before the Exhibitor will be allowed to set up for the Event.
Exhibitors may begin tearing down at anytime after 7:00 pm Friday. Please use extreme caution when moving vehicles in and out.
Security guards will be on site Thursday night and through Friday to monitor the expo area. However, this is not a fenced-in “secure” area. Dirty Kanza Promotions will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
“Chamois Butt’r has participated in the Dirty Kanza All Things Gravel Bicycle Expo every year it has been held. The Expo provides an opportunity to engage with expert, experienced and beginner cyclists. It creates an inviting environment to interact with the every Dirty Kanza participant. The venue and schedule have allowed for many meaningful interactions that have turned into very rewarding days for our brand.”
“The expo helped us work directly with our customers to provide product knowledge and sports nutrition education, as well as sample flavors and gather insightful feedback. Don’t skip the DK expo, your customers will look for you there!”
REGISTRATION will be opening soon. If you have any questions, please use the contact us form at the top of our website.