Presented by Salsa Cycles
2019 DKXL Event Registration and Random Selection Process
Due to high demand, we are unable to accommodate everyone who wishes to participate in the Dirty Kanza Extra Large (DKXL) gravel road bicycling challenge. Therefore, a random selection process will be utilized to determine who will be allowed to participate in the 2020 DKXL.
Individuals hopeful of participating in DKXL may submit their name for consideration, per the process described below. The number of participants will be limited, and at the sole discretion of the promoters. For more information on DKXL, please visit us at dirtykanza.com
The process described herein pertains to the 2020 Dirty Kanza Extra Large. Individuals will have the opportunity to submit their name for participation in the 2020 DKXL from December 1, 2019 at 8:00 am CST, until December 8, 2019 at 11:59 pm CST. Registration for event entry selection will be free of charge. However, credit card information will be collected at the time you submit your name for consideration. Your credit card will be charged only if you are accepted to participate in the event.
Selection and Payment of Entry Fees:
Winning entries will be selected on or about December 16, 2019, subject to event eligibility requirements. The individuals whose names are selected will be awarded entry in the 2020 DKXL. These selected event participants will be notified by email, per the contact information they provide. Each participant’s credit card will be charged the event registration fee, state sales tax, a small processing fee, as well as any additional fees for add-on items chosen by the participant. If your card is declined for any reason, your spot will be forfeited. Those applicants who are not selected for participation will also be notified.
Individual Participant Registration Fees:
Event Registration Fee – $150
- Only one application for selection per person. Individuals found to have multiple applications will have ALL applications voided and removed from consideration.
- The entire selection and registration process shall be at the sole discretion of the event organizers, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding.
- Event organizers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the selection process at any time and for any reason.
- Event organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected or believed to be tampering with the entry selection process, or to be acting in violation of these rules, or acting in such a way as to be detrimental to the integrity of this event.
- Event organizers shall not be responsible for incomplete entries, declined credit cards, nor entries received after the application deadline for any reason.
Refunds, Transfers, Deferrals:
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- Event registrations may not be transferred to another individual.
- Event registrations may be deferred to the following year. Requests for deferral must be e-mailed no later than May 28, 2020 11:59PM to email@example.com. Requests received after that deadline can not be accepted.
Questions about this procedure can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org