Presented by Salsa Cycles
2019 DKXL Event Registration Process
Participation in Dirty Kanza Extra Large (DKXL) presented by Salsa is on a by-invitation only basis. Individuals hopeful of participating in DKXL may submit their name for consideration, per the process described below. The number of participants will be limited and at the sole discretion of the promoters. For more information on DKXL, please visit us at dirtykanza.com
To be considered as a DKXL participant:
Individuals may submit their online application to participate in DKXL, beginning December 1, 2018, at 8:00 am CST. The opportunity to submit your application will close on December 9, 2018, at 11:59 pm CST, or after the first 200 applications are received, whichever comes first. A link to submit your application will be available here December 1, 2018, at 8:00 am CST.
Registration for event entry selection will be free of charge. However, credit card information will be collected at the time you submit your application. Your credit card will be charged only if you are accepted to participate in the event.
Selection and Payment of Entry Fees:
Winning entries will be selected on or about December 15, 2018. The individuals whose names are selected will be awarded entry in the 2019 DKXL. These selected event participants will be notified by email, per the contact information they provide. Each participant’s credit card will be charged the event registration fee, a small processing fee, as well as any additional fees for add-on items chosen by the participant. If your card is declined for any reason, your spot will be forfeited. Those applicants who are not selected for participation will also be notified.
Individual Participant Registration Fees:
Event Registration Fee – $150
- Only one application for selection per person. Individuals found to have multiple applications will have ALL applications voided and removed from consideration.
- The entire selection and registration process shall be at the sole discretion of the event promoters, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding.
- The event promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the selection process at any time and for any reason.
- The event promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects or believes to be tampering with the entry selection process, or to be acting in violation of these rules, or acting in such a way as to be detrimental to the integrity of this event.
- The event promoters shall not be responsible for incomplete entries, declined credit cards, nor entries received after the application deadline for any reason.
Refunds and Transfers:
- All registration fees are non-refundable and cannot be deferred to the following year.
- Event registrations may not be transferred to another individual.
If you have any questions about this process, please use the contact us feature at the top of the website.