2019 DKHS Registration Procedure
We are excited to once again offer the Dirty Kanza High School race. In an effort to see as many kids riding as possible, the 2019 registration for the DK High School race will be open beginning at 8:00 AM CST on January 1st, 2019. Registration will remain open until 11:59 PM CST on May 1st, 2019 or until the cap of 100 riders is met, whichever occurs first.
Payment of entry fees:
Payment is due via credit card at the time of registration. The cost for the event is $60 per person plus a small processing fee. All registration fees are non-refundable and cannot be deferred to a future date. Dirty Kanza is pleased to announce that proceeds from the High School event will be used in the creation of a Kansas High School Cycling League.
All riders will be responsible for checking in for themselves. Minors under the age of 18 Must have a parent or guardian present at check-in to sign a liability waiver. Mandatory check-in will be on Friday May 31st, 2019 from 10:00 am – 10:00 PM and then again on Saturday June 1st, 2019 from 8:00 – 9:45 AM.
- It is the responsibility of the person currently registered for Dirty Kanza High School event to find someone to acquire their event entry. You may want to visit the special forum established at ridinggravel.com to find someone to take your spot, or to find an event entry that is being offered for transfer.
- The individual currently registered for Dirty Kanza must submit an email to email@example.com requesting the transfer. The new participant assuming the transfer MUST be cc’d on this email.
- Dirty Kanza Promotions will then “Reply All” with further instructions to keep the transfer process moving forward.
- Both parties will be expected to respond to requests made by Dirty Kanza Promotions and the online registration provider in a timely fashion. Failure to do so will void the entire transfer process.
- The new rider receiving the transferred entry will be provided with a single-use passcode which will facilitate their online registration and payment.
- Once the transfer has been completed, a refund will be issued to the original owner of the event entry for the original cost minus a $30 processing fee.
- Both parties will then receive an email confirming the transfer process is complete.
- Dirty Kanza Promotions will not manage a wait list, nor will we act as “match maker” to help anyone find an entry.
- Do not simply “give” your DK entry to someone, then have them show up for Rider Sign-In. All riders will be required to check-in for themselves and show a government-issued photo I.D. in order to obtain their event packet. If you aren’t on our roster, you won’t be allowed to ride. No exceptions. Mandatory check-in will be on Friday, May 31st, 2019.
- Requests for transfer received after May 1st deadline will be denied.
Note: Deadline for all entry transfers and all registration changes is May 1, 2019 (11:59pm CST).
Questions about this procedure can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org