Coaching for the 2020 Garmin Dirty Kanza!
Take advantage of our brand new Dirty Kanza Coaching Program, which includes entry into the 2020 Dirty Kanza, as well as expert coaching and education to help guide you toward your best possible performance!
Preparing for the Dirty Kanza requires an intentional approach, targeting various energy systems and building your form and fitness to ‘peak’ at the right time. Unlike a generic training plan, personal coaching with our expert cycling coaches will help you to take advantage of your strengths, while improving your areas of weakness. Training plans are constantly updated and modified to fit your progress, as well as your busy personal and professional schedule.
This coveted Dirty Kanza Coaching Package is limited to a select few, and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
DK Gravel Package Includes:
- Entry into the 2020 DK Race (200 or 100 mile distance).
- An experienced coach eager to help you achieve your race day goals
- First 3 months of Life Time GOLD Level Customized Training Program*, inclusive of;
- Weekly Updated Training Plans
- Weekly phone consultations with your coach
- Unlimited email communication
- Athlete will move to a month-to-month payment after 3-month period.
- $350 a month for Gold Level Training Program
- $250 a month for Silver Level Training Program
*First 3 months of coaching included in cost. Athlete must renew coaching following 3-month period on a month-to-month basis.